We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic to make sure we are doing the right thing to
protect the health and safety for our Employees, Customers and the Communities we service.
- Waste Partners is an essential critical infrastructure industry as defined by the
Department of Homeland Security, as such, we will be running our Normal Route
- We recommend you set your garbage and recycling out the night before your collection
day to avoid missing the collection truck.
- Please place all your garbage and recycling in the containers so our drivers are not
handling items by hand.
- We will do our best to minimize service disruptions, with many of our customers at home
during the “stay at home” order issued by Governor Walz, we expect an increase in the
residential waste volume.
- Due to the potential exposure from contact with contaminated objects or surfaces, we will
be temporarily suspending collection of residential bulky items such as mattresses, box
springs, couches, stuff chairs, carpet rolls, and appliances. These items may be taken to
the Crow Wing County Landfill (Crow Wing County Residents) or the Cass County Sold
Waste Transfer Station (Cass County Residents).
We will continue to monitor the developments of this pandemic, and we will do our best to keep
you informed of any changes.
We appreciate our cooperation and understanding.