Waste Partners, Inc. Online Payment Refund Policy.
Request for refunds for online payments must be requested through our office at 218-587-8727. Refund requests must be requested within 90 days of the billing date of the charge.
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- Sensitive information (such as credit card data), is encrypted and transmitted in a secure way.
- You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "http" at the beginning of the address of the web page for online payments.
- We use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online. We also protect your information offline.
- Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g. billing or customer service) are granted access to personal information.
- Sensitive information (such as credit card numbers), are not stored on our system.
- The computers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment and require individual user passwords to access.
PAYMENT OPTION #1: PAY NOW BY CREDIT/DEBIT CARD (Visa, MasterCard and Discover)
Click the button above and you will be taken to a secure website to make your payment online. Then enter your account number and password (your password is the last four digits of the phone number that we have on file for you).
- Please call our office if you are paying on this website and your service has been stopped for nonpayment.
- Payments are not applied to your account until the next business day.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit and debit cards.
PAYMENT OPTION #2: PAY ONLINE through your BANK
Many banks in our area offer a free on-line bill pay option for their customers.
- Please contact your bank to sign up for this convenient way of paying your bills.
- When you schedule a payment to be sent to us, your bank sends us a check so please allow at least five to seven days for mail time.
- Most banks do offer this as a free service to their customers but some banks do charge a small per month fee.
- Below is a list of banks in the Brainerd Lakes area that offer this service. Click on your bank to sign up for their on-line bill pay program today.
American National Bank, Affinity Plus Credit Union, Black Ridge Bank, Brainerd Savings & Loan, Bremer Bank, Deerwood Bank, First National Bank, Frandsen Bank & Trust, Lakes State Bank, Mid Minnesota Federal Credit Union, Pine River State Bank, River Wood Bank, US Bank, Wells Fargo
PAYMENT OPTION #3: ACH PAYMENT
We accept ACH (Automated Clearing House) payments. This method allows us to automatically withdraw the amount due on your bill from your checking account or savings account.
Waste Partners, Inc. is excited to announce a $1.00 per month discount program for residential customers that have their invoices paid through automatic payment withdrawal from their checking account or savings account.
Please print out the form below, fill it out completely and send it in along with your payment and a voided check. You can also scan it and send it to the email address listed above.
ACH payment withdrawals will not be submitted until your next billing cycle and will be submitted to the bank on the 10th of every month.
If your payment is rejected from the bank it will be treated as an NSF and you will be charged the $20.00 fee.
To apply for ACH, open a form below to View/Print:
PAYMENT OPTION #4: Auto Pay with Credit/Debit Card
Call our office with your credit/debit card information to have your bill automatically paid with a credit/debit card each billing cycle. Please call our office if you are paying on this website and your service has been stopped for nonpayment to assure pickup.
PAYMENT OPTION #5: Mail your payment or drop it off at our office
- Mail payments to: PO Box 677, Pine River, MN 56474
- Drop payments off at our office at: 2928 State 371 SW, Pine River, MN 56474 - Click Here for Map